To propagate the religion of Islam in its pristine form, according to the teachings of the Qur’an and Sunnah, to all corners of the world.
Before the advent of Islam, the Arabs were passing through a phase of ignorance. To their fortune, the rich Islamic literature and spiritual strength of the Qur'an and Hadith wrenched them out of that darkness to true light. The Qur'an, with its eternal message, is the lasting miracle of Rasulullah SAW. It openly challenged the world to produce anything close to it in dictum and message, but to date no one could ever or will ever meet up to this challenge.
In modern times, when Man has once again plunged into moral and spiritual decadence, we may assert with confidence, that only Islam can salvage him. Therefore, to make this a reality, there is a desperate need for our youth to take the lead with a creative vision and excellent Islamic background in knowledge, practice and spirit. They need to delve into the Qur'an and Hadith and seek solutions to heal the distressed souls of modern Man. Though the Qur’an was revealed centuries ago, it is ideal for the moral and spiritual upliftment of people of all times. We are duty bound to impart its message to the restless souls. Hence, while the world is searching for a solution to its miseries, it is imperative for Muslim youth to devote their precious moments to make thorough research of Islamic literature and provide a soothing balm to the world once again.
It is our aim to develop such personages for the Ummah, who will strive to educate the Ummah and streamline the way of Islam for them. Throughout Islamic history, true Muslim scholars applied themselves to this course, embodied its message and passed it on to the succeeding generations. Now, this responsibility lies wholly upon our shoulders. It is the vision of Madrasah Mu’einul Islam that this need be fulfilled through its graduates, Insha-Allah. It is with these goals in mind, an opportunity is provided for the keen Muslim sisters to quench their academic thirst for Islam.
The Institution shall constantly strive to provide the students with ongoing encouragement, motivation and support during their period of study and thereafter. Such effort shall endeavor to develop sound awareness and consciousness of their position and responsibilities as scholars as well as develop a healthy sense of responsibility and accountability to their role as scholars of religion.
The institution also believes that young scholars ought to be carefully nurtured. The nurturing programmes should enable the students to maintain their composure and sense of rationale in the challenging times we exist in. Knowledge informs an individual and serves to shape his actions. However, sound discipline and exemplary character development are key factors in fashioning the as role models for others.
Aims and Objectives:
1. To establish the teachings of The Qur’an al‐Kareem and to provide facilities for the memorisation of The Qur’an al‐Kareem.
2. To protect, preserve and promulgate the Sunnah of Nabi Muhammad (Sallallahu’alaihi Wasallam) and his Noble Companions.
3. To uphold, preserve and promote the Shariah (Islamic Legal Code) as expounded by the four schools of jurisprudence.
4. To maintain, preserve and promote the Aqaa’id (doctrine) of Islam as expounded by the Ahl al‐Sunnah wa al‐Jama’ah.
5. To protect the religion of Islam from all innovations as is manifested in the beliefs and practices of deviated sects, groups and movements.
6. We also endeavor to transform our institute wherein the following fields are easily accessible:
- Disciplined Environment of Learning
- Focused Arabic Language Programme
- Various Branches of Islamic Sciences
- Additional Languages Proficiency
- Oratory Society
- Skills Development
- Personal Development
- Moral Development
- Access to Islamic Library
- Qualified Lecturers and Tutors
With the Help of Allah...