ACADEMIC ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
• Admission Requirements. Prospective students:
Must be versatile in English
Must be able to read the Arabic script and texts proficiently
Must have an understanding of current world events and related issues
Must be self-motivated and committed to a five-year programme.
• Admission Recommendations. Prospective students:
Produce letters of recommendation from two upright persons from the community.
Provide testimonial from last school Provide written commitment from parent/guardian.
To be eligible for admission candidates should ensure that they have a reasonably sound background in both Islamic learning and practice.
Application for admission should be made only if they have a positive zeal to learn, imbibe and practice the Deen.
Admission to the Madrasah is at the sole discretion of the Principal. The Principal shall not be obliged to provide any reason for refusal of admission.
- Prior to acceptance, all applicants are to fill in the application form with special focus on prior learning and existent skills.
- In order to be granted admission, every student and her parent/guardian must sign the admission form and the code of conduct, accepting all the rules of the Madrasah.
- Applicants are also expected to present proof of prior qualifications - such as a school or Madrasah report. Telephone www.affordable-papers.net numbers and other such contact information of schools, universities or Islamic institutions previously attended should also be provided to facilitate claim verification and allow examiners to ascertain prior history.
- For entry into the Madrasah, applicants are expected to possess a basic proficiency in the recital of the Quran. Applicants who are unable to recite the Quranic text, are usually redirected to sister institutes that focus on the basics.
- In the event that applicants wish to enter any year other than the 1st year, they will be subjected to testing on the work done in lower years. Ideally, applicants should then be familiar with the subjects and curriculum of lower years as testing will be on these subjects in accordance with our own curriculum. Exceptions may be made in the event that applicants are able to prove mastery of subjects done in lower years via testing.
- Admission will only be accepted up to the first week after commencement of the term.
An interview or series of interviews will be conducted with the prospective student and if necessary, his parent/guardian.
The following documents are to be submitted together with the above:
- Copy of student’s identity document/ birth certificate / passport.
- Copy of father’s/ guardian’s I.D.
- Medical Reports ( if any)
An applicant will only be registered once all the above documents have been handed in and a student number issued.