Guidelines of Requirements
A guide to what the student should bring with her:
- Bedding - duvet, blanket, pillow, two pillowcases, 2 bed sheets, 2 bedspreads.
- Sleepwear - Only long nightdresses will be allowed.
- Warm vests for winter and some for summer.
- A few pairs of plain black socks.
- Sandals - a pair for Wudhu.
- Jerseys with no fancy writing, scarves shawl and gloves.
- One overcoat, one umbrella.
- Miswaaks, surma and tasbeeh.
- Mirror, soap, toiletries and a nail clipper.
- Towels, two bath and two hand towels.
- Washing powder and iron.
- Own eating utensils - One cup, plate, bowl, cutlery, etc. (preferably plastic or steel)
- Stationery - pens, pencils, paper, books, etc.
- Kindly mark your belongings clearly with your name.
Uniforms must be purchased from the Madrasah.