1. Every student is bound to the rules and regulations of the Madrasah.
2. The Principal may, in her sole and absolute discretion, temporarily suspend any student for un-Islamic behaviour or any other offence. The suspended student must leave the Madrasah premises immediately. Should she wish to be reinstated, a written representation could be made to the Principal. The suspension notice will be sent to their parents as well.
3. Any student suspended or expelled will not be entitled to enter the Madrasah.
4. As the morals, character and practical life of the students is the responsibility of the principal and staff of the Madrasah, they have the full right to instruct and command the students and otherwise enforce discipline.
5. Bad behaviour in any form, violating the laws of Shari’ah and being disrespectful to any Ustaadh (teacher), Naazim (supervisor) or any other worker of the Madrasah will result in severe punishment or expulsion, especially behaviour of such a nature that brings the Madrasah into disrepute. Speaking rudely or harshly, refusing to obey a legitimate instruction and being obstinate will also be regarded as disrespect. The determination of bad behaviour will be in the sole discretion of the Principal or anyone appointed by her.
6. If any student is found to be incompatible with the values of the institute or its aims and objectives, she may be expelled on such grounds.
7. Any rule contained may be changed or varied at any time. Such changes and variations will also be binding upon students. Likewise, any additional rules which may be made will also be binding on all students. A student may obtain a copy of the disciplinary code at any time from the office.
LESSONS & TIMINGS
1. Students must strictly adhere to the timetable of the Madrasah with regards to time and place. No student is allowed to remain absent from class, mutaala’ah (night studying) or other Madrasah programmes without a valid reason.
2. Students may not miss any examinations without a valid reason, for that will be regarded as a serious offence, whereupon the student may be suspended or other disciplinary action taken. Supplementary examinations will be written by the student who fails to participate in the examination due to the above reason.
3. Every student must be present in the Jamaat Khanah (Salaah Hall) at least 5 minutes, before the Fardh Salaah in order to perform her Sunnah Salaah adopting total silence, so that punctuality can be achieved.
4. A student who neglects her Salaah deliberately will be expelled after 3 warnings.
5. All the needs of the student are fulfilled by the institute and at no time are the students allowed to go to any malls, entertainment centres, etc. Going to any of these places may result in expulsion.
6. Students must be present at the Madrasah by Maghrib time, the night before Madrasah opens and will not be allowed to leave before the closing time of the Madrasah as announced by the Principal.
7. Students may not go to their friends or relatives homes to watch television or for any other unwanted reason.
8. Students may only go out of the Madrasah with their mahrams, whether it may be a day or for the holidays.
9. On Sundays, students will be allowed to leave the Madrasah with permission from the office, but it will be preferable if they stay in the Madrasah premises. If permission is granted they may leave after 9 am and must return before Maghrib.
1. The allocation of rooms and seats will be the sole prerogative of the Madrasah.
2. Students must adhere to the room and seats allocated to them at all times.
3. No person will be allowed into the boarding by the students without prior permission from the office.
4. Valuable items should not be brought to the Madrasah. However, if brought, they should be deposited in the office for safe keeping. Students should not keep any valuable items with them, as they themselves will be responsible for these, and the Madrasah will not be held liable for the loss of these valuable items.
5. Students are prohibited from smoking, drinking any alcoholic beverages, and/or possessing, using or trading in any illegal drugs. If a student is found guilty of any of the above she will be suspended or expelled.
6. Students may not bring mobile phones, radios, televisions, computer games, guns, dangerous weapons, un-Islamic newspapers, novels and any other un-Islamic literature to Madrasah. If any of the above items are found in the possession of a student, it will be confiscated. However, Islamic books in accordance to the Madrasah/Shari’ah are permitted and recommended.
7. Students must safeguard the property of the Madrasah (buildings, furniture. etc). They will be liable for any damage caused willfully or as a result of gross neglect. Students must be thrifty in the use of water and electricity. Deliberate wastage will not be tolerated.
8. Dressing must be strictly according to Shari’ah and Sunnah. No western style clothing, jeans, t-shirts etc. will be permitted. Clothing with photos or pictures will not be allowed.
9. Students must keep their hair long. Short hair and western style haircuts will not be permitted. Students are not permitted to cut or dye their hair. Failure to comply with this will result in serious repercussions.
10. All the students clothing must be clearly marked with her name or students laundry number allocated to her by the Madrasah.
11. Cleanliness of the rooms is the responsibility of the students.
12. The Principal, teachers, supervisors and officials of the Madrasah have the full right to check on the students, their presence, their activities and go through their personal belongings, at any time of the day or night, for the purposes of discipline or maintaining behavioral standards.
1. Students must promise that they will live with Islamic sisterhood, good character and kindness with roommates, fellow students and Ustaadhs, and that they will act on the rules and regulations of the Madrasah and spend their time and energy in Islamic activities.
2. Students must not instigate each other on http://www.essaywritinglabs.co.uk any matter, form any groups or undermine the interests of the Madrasah. They should instead, encourage each other in good work and act in the interests of the Madrasah.
3. Students may not give any interviews on radio stations, television programmes, newspapers or magazine, etc.
4. Students must not quarrel or fight amongst themselves. All complaints must be lodged with the Principal or any complaints committee established by her. The decisions of the complaints committee will be final.
5. Borrowing of articles amongst students will not be allowed.
6. Theft, be it big or small, will not be tolerated. If a student is caught for theft, she will be severely punished or expelled.
7. Students may not have any contact or telephonic conversations except with their mahram family members. Only one phone call is permitted per month.
8. Students must strictly adhere to Islamic dress, inside and outside the Madrasah. If students are found not dressed appropriately, they will be reprimanded or suspended.
9. All students should refrain from all sins and evil habits and try to adopt Taqwa (piety).