Students may not have any contact or telephonic conversations except with their mahram family members. Only one phone call is permitted per month.
DETAILS FOR PHONE CALLS AS FOLLOWS:
- 11:00am – 12:00pm
- Asr to Maghrib: +- 4:30pm – 5:45pm
- After Ishaa’: 8:45pm – 10pm
Please Note that the above times are according to SAST (South African Standard Times) GMT+2 UTC+2.
Callers from foreign countries should pay heed to these times , as students will not be allowed to receive phone calls at any other times besides the above-mentioned.
- Landline: +27 11 859 1367
- Mobile: +27 71 702 4275
- WhatsApp Line: +27 61 087 9477
- Whatsapp Line: +27 78 138 8432
- WhatsApp Line: +27 63 407 6772
- WhatApp Line: +27 71 147 3348
NOTE: THESE NUMBERS ARE TO BE USED BY PARENTS ONLY TO CONTACT THEIR DAUGHTERS.
Click to download MMI Phone call numbers & details.pdf
Students may not bring mobile phones, if found in the possession of a student, it will be confiscated and the student will be expelled immediately.