A guide to what the student should bring with her:
- Copy of Students Birth Certificate, Id or Passport.
- Copies of Parents’ Id or Passport.
- Bedding, Pillows, Duvet, Fitted Sheet Etc.
- Toiletries and washing powder
- Miswaaks, surma and tasbeeh
- Snacks – Goodies to Eat
- Cover (For Books and Notebooks)
- 8*A5 Notebooks (Applicable to the 1st year)
- 2*A4 Notebooks (Applicable to the 1st year)
- School Bag
- Own eating utensils – One cup, plate, bowl, Mug, cutlery, etc. (preferably plastic or steel)
- Padlocks (For Bags & Lockers)
- Towels, at least, two bath and two hand towels.
- Sandals and socks
- Uniforms (Must be Purchased from Madrasah)
- Abayas, White and Black Burqas, Scarves
- Jerseys with no fancy writing, scarves shawl and gloves.
- Warm vests for winter and some for summer.
- Sleep Shirts, Pyjamas (Must Be Knee Length)
- Spending Money, Kitaab’s Money
Kindly mark your belongings clearly with your name.